Wholemeal Brown Sugar
Ginger Biscuit Twists
Chef Marie Tseng
Makes 16 pieces
1. Mix all the powder ingredients, then add the butter (at room temperature) in and combine till no trace of butter.
2. Add in 2 tbsp of ginger juice. Use a spatula to form a cookie dough.
3. Roll the dough into a 18x24cm sheet.
4. Use a roller cutter to cut the dough into strips. Twist the strips and place them on a baking tray.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C for about 18 to 20 minutes. After baking, leave it out at room temperature for about 5 minutes before transferring to the wiring rack.
Put in an airtight container for storage.